Contact Hurst Law FirmCall us today (806) 374-2270

child support

To schedule your free phone consultation, call (806) 374-2270
or complete the intake below, and we will contact you shortly.


Schedule Your Free PHONE Consultation

I have read the disclaimer.

Has your former spouse, or the Attorney General’s Office, sued you to increase your child support or try and put you in jail? Has your former spouse stopped paying child support - their solemn duty and obligation to your children? The Hurst Law Firm will diligently work to help you avoid jail. Additionally, if you are owed back child support, we will help you pursue the other parent for the funds rightfully owed  to you for the support of your children. 

Call (806) 374-2270 for your free consultation or fill out our easy to use form on this page.



The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.